Live Arrival Guarantee
We offer a 100% live arrival guarantee on all our animals. We also guarantee the sex of the animal to match what was stated at the time the animal was purchased.
We do not guarantee animals that are not signed for on the first delivery attempt. You must be there and sign for your animal delivery.
Other things that will void the live arrival guarantee.
1. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling, weather delays, and/or other acts of God.
2. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 35°F or over 90°F.
3. Animals held for pickup at a FedEx location must be picked up by the customer on the same day as arrival. (Photo Id must be provided and match the name used for shipping)
4. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
5. Any Live Arrival Guarantee requests must be made within 1 hour of the package being dropped off by FedEx or 1 hour of package being picked up at Hub (if Hold for Pickup option was used.)
6. Should your animal perish in transit we will need you (the buyer) to provide a picture of the deceased animal on its back and to contact us upon receipt of the package. This must be provided within 1 hour of the delivery time stamp. Do not dispose of animal, place in zip-lock and freeze until you get further instructions from us.
7. Live arrival guarantee only applies to the shipping period and is void after the 1st hour you take possession of the animal.
8. Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and will not apply to the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
Once inspected and accepted, the well-being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Links Reptiles will not be responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer or for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal.
Our guarantee is void if you do not have the proper environment to house the animal. This includes temperature, bedding, and proper lighting.
Links Reptiles is not responsible for shipping charges on the replacement of animals, and there are no cash refunds of any kind, store credit only.
If for any reason you would like to return your animal (for store credit) within 3 days - you are responsible not only for shipping, but for the animal to arrive back to us alive and healthy. You must ship the animal back overnight, and pack it properly just like we did when it arrived to you. Shipping materials can be found here and you can watch how to pack and ship a reptile video here. You can use shipyourreptiles.com to print a UPS shipping label and safely ship your animals as well. If the animal does not arrive back to us in good condition, our guarantee is completely void. After 3 days we no longer accept returns.
The health and safety of the animal comes first!
We try to keep up to date on all Laws that seems to grow daily. We will not knowingly ship any animal or product to where it is illegal. Please do research before ordering. You are 100% responsible and agree by ordering, of knowing your local laws in regard to animals and products.